Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by N ages upon ages ago:
list 5 things we dont know about u.

1) Nothing grosses me out more than a fallen strand of hair on my wet skin after a shower. I involuntarily make an Ekhhh face and convulse as I get 2ash3areera/ shivers down my spine.
2) I’m terrified of becoming a has been that’s never actually been.
3) I once slept for 2 days and one night straight.
4) I used to have two orangutans as pets. Sam and Sheila.
5) Hands are my one vice. My one superficial condition. They say so much about a person’s past and present. I can forgo anything but a man with prettier, better kept hands than mine or conversely entirely unkept hands is a definite turn off.

5 comments:

Eventuality said...

Hi :)

Totally agree with the hands thing. They tell so much about a personality. Didn't think anyone was like me :)

grey said...

slept for 2 days and 1 night straight??! that's like 36 hours!!

wow.

what caused it?

N said...

lol. you still remain quite mysterious to me, how about 5 more? :)

Sand-E said...

Eventuality:
Hands speak volumes about a person. I love them. Men, woman children. Take the time to look at them and you can almost tell what kind of life the person leads.

GreyScale:
36 hours of sleep was onset by the wonderful realisation that i'd gone through 4 years of university hell and couldn't land a job. Unemployment is a bitch after you wear off your ohhh ahhh i'm done with school excitement.

N:
I'll gladly inndulge considering ive had nothing worthwhile to blog about for a while.

Fadfadation said...

3) I once slept for 2 days and one night straight.


My God! you seem to be an ANTEEKH more than i am :)