Monday, September 19, 2005

Lady Macbeth

I'm not sure if shakespear was onto something ages ago with his lady Macbeth character or was it just a fluke...with her obsessiveness... Determined to get things done... so presistant and then utterly regretfull... guilt sets in.. but only when its too late.. It is as though the things she wants to acomplish haunt and plague her to take action.. she wants to cause reactions but the only problem is she's short sighted... she does not recognize that the initial trigger can infact snowball into something colassal... I am amazed that a male could capture the persona of a woman so correctly.

1 comment:

If at first said...

Hmmm, and you think I'm like this here lady....naw, I know something colossal could very well happen...perhaps, I want colossal...good colossal, inshaAllah. :)