Wednesday, September 27, 2006

i want more

I constantly find myself in these situations where I wish, want, need, desire open commentary. Why can’t I be in both places at once? Me and the bird’s eye view could be one and the same. That situation works for me. I could so relate zay ily eddo fel nar but with the luxury of dude whose chilling fel pool with daiquiri in hand. I wish people would just say what they had to say. The filtering, reworking sentences before they come out, the withholding of information and the awkwardness that surrounds the situation is completely unnecessary.

2 comments:

If at first said...

My coaching prof at Mac was da man! He used to say, "Say what you mean and mean what you say". I found those words on a poster at Scholar's Choice. It now hangs in my classroom.

How was the art thang?

Sand-E said...

Art thing was fab! Toronto hussling and bustling with artsy people till the wee hours of the morning. Had a Montreal feel to it. I don't know how i feel about this whole contemporary thing though. Some displays were really well done and managed to draw me in but the majority were a little too abstract for my taste.