Saturday, October 13, 2007

Esperanza

I Went to watch a movie over the weekend with a couple of friends. I must have been buzzing for some reason but for the first time in a while i laughed out loud. I'm not talking the little lol placed in msn conversations or emails to signify a smile at best.. I'm talking laugh out loud knee spanking laughter. The movies wasn't all that funny, in fact i've seen much much funnier but it must have been something in my freezy or in the air that just made me laugh like i haven't in ages. Shits and giggles aside. Th movie featured featured this breathtakingly beautiful resort.
Situated in Cabo san Lucas mexico their website reads...
At the end of a continent lies a tranquil retreat.Where the body is healed, the soul is revived, the senses are awakened and the spirit soars to new heights.A place where sun, sea, sky and earth join as one to form a tropical oasis like no other.A place called Esperanza.

It's absolutely gorgeous!
With pools in individual suits and a spa and a view.... Any vacationers dream come true....
A dream spot.

Except that you've got to come with a veryyyyyyy deep pocket .



No comments: