Saturday, October 13, 2007

Itsy bitsy bits of I love yous.

People are always looking for these grand proclamations of love. Like the big buzzing neon signs are the only true testament. Why must everything come in commercials and music and catchy tag lines? It’s a tad extreme I think... In the past couple of day’s I’ve had many itsy bitsy bits of I love yous. That, though no one is really counting, add up to a whole lot of love. Family love, friendly love, love love and spiritual love.

Itsy bitsy bit 1: My laundry was folded for me despite an extreme rush on the way out to a hockey game.

Itsy bitsy bit 2: Remote control ownership was given up to me despite the airing of a favorite closely followed soap opera.

Itsy bitsy bit 3: The receipt of candid msgs me at work telling me of recent bowel movements.

Itsy bitsy bit 4: Though, tear drenched, slobbery and sniffily, I received a whole hearted hug despite the shirt being brand new and possibly not machine washable.

Itsy bitsy bit 5: An email containing a job posting exactly fitting my skill set.

Itsy bitsy bit 6: Perfectly cut pieces of food on the end of a fork extended right before my lips just so that my palette can experience a new taste.

Itsy bitsy bit 7: The arrival at a movie theatre despite an invite 20 mins before the start of the movie.

Itsy bitsy bit 8: An offer to drive instead of me.

Itsy bitsy bit 9: A wake up call when I have an important meeting in the morning.

Itsy bitsy bit 10: A whisper notifying me of a reference call relating to a job I’d applied to earlier in the month.

Itsy bitsy bit 11: Crossing a red light, a speeding car misses the front of mine by a hair.

Itsy bitsy bit 12: Never having baked eid ca37k before, I’m invited to not one but two eid baking family tradition parties.

Itsy bitsy bit 13: A friend is redecorating and remembers that I’ve taken the perfect pictures for her brand spanking new picture frames.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im here again....dont know what it stands for,.,,,but im here....ill love reading your blog again....really....hope for the fuck up :)
wierd enough still?
http://startfileforum.blogspot.com/