Saturday, April 05, 2008

Cuba..... Que Linda.....


I indulge in the glory of now. There is a serenity comfortably grounded at the bottom of my soul. the warm water caresses my feet and tickles my toes. The surf brings with it random thoughts that....
manifest...
linger...
digress...
and manifest again..
lingering just long enough for the water to surround my ankles gently reminding me to let go.
The regression of each and every wave allows for the rebirth of a new thought.... they take with them my meanderings and the traces of the foot steps that once painted my momentary existence on the shore.
A symphony of sound that begins and ends with the breaking of a wave and crescendos with the collision of water upon water.
A rushing towards the shore.....
a subtler retreat and
another crash of water. Every cycle brings with it a new beginning and a brand new clean slate. An opportunity to reinvent myself with more footsteps..... a momentary existence. A re emergence of a different me.

The collision of water upon water again..
a rushing towards the shore...
the eradication of my fluid presence
a subtle retreat.....
and another crash of water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing is really good. RU a professional writer. Kindly bless me with your noble suugestion on the following link
http://latest-news-india.blogspot.com/