Sunday, June 29, 2008

The wishy washy

What is it with men?
They're the weight lifters, the career creators and developers, the insanely stuck jar openers, the remote control kings, The gods of WD40 and UHU but ask them to commit to an emotion and they turn to puree.
Actually don't even ask them to commit to an emotion the real world does that for you. All I ever did was engage. Engage in something that I know damn well was good for the both of us. A mental and spiritual connection like no other. So why the delusional attachment to this nonexistent idea of ever fleeting freedom? Why? I have no ball and chain… and even if I did why oh why would I want anyone to lug all that weight around? It defeats the purpose doesn't it? It kills the whimsy of the light feathery feeling that all this is supposed to create.

This is a plea… to all boys, guys and even men.
Please! Please, please, please!
For my sanity and the women around you.
Either man up and admit you don't want the lady in your life so she can move on and do her own thing or keep the bullshit to yourself!


I can understand. I don't want you.
I can understand I don't want this (the relationship)
I can understand I'm seeing someone else.
I can understand this has become more than I can handle right now
I can understand I'm not feeling it anymore there is no spark.
I can understand I don't see this going anywhere

but for god's sake steer clear of the wishy washy, I want you but won't commit fully but partially bullshit.

1 comment:

N said...

when you encounter wishy washy, consider it their admission that they don't want and just walk away.

take control and responsibility and spare yourself.

God knows you deserve to be spared

xxx