Monday, July 17, 2006

India arie writes..

" I am ready for love...
why are you hiding from me?
I'd quickly give my freedom to be held in your captivitiy

I am ready for love...
all of the joy and the pain
and all the time that it takes just to stay in your good grace.

Lately i've been thinking maybe you're not ready for me...
Maybe you think i need to learn maturity
they say watch what you ask for, cuz you might recieve
and if you ask me tommorrow....

i'll say the same thing
i'm ready for love...

would u please lend me your ear
i promise i wont complain.
I just need you to acknowledge I am here.
If you give me half a chance i'll prove this to you.
I will be patient, kind, faithfull and true
to a man who loves music
a man who loves heart
respects the spirit world and thinks with his heart

I am!
I am ready for love.
If you'll take me in your hand i will learn what you teach
and do the best that i can.
I am ready for love here with an offering of...
my voice...
my eyes...
my soul...
my mind.
Tell me what is enough to prove i am ready for love?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»