Wednesday, October 18, 2006

CubicleWars and the like.

After my little incident with zee chi wawa noises yesterday I found myself daydreaming and a little nostalgic about the good old days. My through the wall buddy and his notes a la V for vendetta are no more. Bless him he got the physics of projectiles down to a T. He actually drew me an intricate drawing explaining his strategy with vectors and formulas once.
Oh so charming Mikey thinking he was the Don waging a prank war with me had a run for his money. Unplugging the speaker to my phone and having paperclips fall out of my overhead compartment paled in comparison to his shrink wrapped cubicle and his word perfect blinking a red 48 point times new roman “U SUCK” at the keystroke of any vowel. My manager sent me pre- licked pink Baskin Robbins spoons in confidential envelops with sticky notes that read “thinking of you” My poor tiger was also kidnapped by her and held at ransom out her window with a sheet that read “save me”. Jokers… the lot of them… I’m loving the work on this side of the building the sunshine helps but I miss the love and a little scared of the growling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sand-E said...

Sayed blogger did it to me again. I accidentally deleted both comments :_( I iz sorry.

Anonymous said...

Well, I remember my comment was witty. And you can't expect me to come up with two witty comments in a row.

So this one will be unwitty. But, here's a thought, maybe your cubicle neighbor is growling because you deleted one too many of his comments.

mmhmm...