Friday, March 10, 2006

Ten things I hate

1) I hate that my cubicle doesn’t have a door... it would make nap time so much more comfortable

2) I hate that many bad women drivers have given the rest of us a bad rap

3) I hate that it’s taken me 3 days to get through 50 pages of a supposedly easy Arabic read.

4) I hate that Denture gum and lightly flavored water exist.. Denture gum just tastes like baking powder and flavored water tastes neither like water nor like the flavor it claims to taste like.

5) I hate that Quebecers sound like they’re constipated when they speak French. I wish someone would just ease the worlds pain and unplug the butt plug.

6) I hate mirrors unless involved in some kind of optical illusion/ sexual fantasy.

7) I hate posers, snobs and vindictive people.

8) I hate fluorescent lighting it makes everything feel sterile.

9) I hate that I have an amazingly good life but not enough wit to recognize it.

10) I hate that I have nothing better to do right now than come up with this oh so lame list.

4 comments:

If at first said...

*butt plug in effect*quel horrEUr..moi, je pENse que cEline dION a une voix trEs jolie :P hahah....

...

good show on last post. :)
someone once sent a certain latino boy in highschool a candygram from me that begain with 'the pittar patter of the rain...' *blank stare*

Anonymous said...

I hate when people leave their phone number on your machine but don't use proper phone number rhythm.
It's 3-3-4, people! Simple enough!

Sand-E said...

I hate that I'm an "IT PERSON" and still haven't figured out how to make anonymous readers aware of my cyber presence (hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink)

BUT... I am willing to learn so bring on the pearls of wisdom

Ashraf Al Shafaki said...

I love to know that while I'm bussy listing things I love in life, others are listing what they hate.

Oh ... I'll add this one to my list.