Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Come what may

I want a glance and a smile, a smirk and a giggle, hysteric laughter and stomach pains.
Let me take shelter in your arms and cradle me to sleep.
Allow your heart to beat louder than the silence and overthrow my doubt.
Be a man in all the ways a man should be.
Celebrate your masculinity by exposing the mother, the whore and the child in you.
Wear the robes of commitment and pay no attention to the weight they claim on your shoulders.
Bath me in kisses and shroud me with emotion.
Evoke a spiritual enlightenment and let us rejoice through reflection, deliberation and contemplation combined.
Surrender to the choreography of our thoughts and allow us the opportunity to dance.
Let us leave the tangible behind and let us instead inhabit an ethereal world.
Keep your riches and offer me more.
Allow me the privilege of labeling you mine.

2 comments:

N said...

have you fallen sandy? :)

Sand-E said...

Nope, just wishfull thinking.