Thursday, June 22, 2006

10 Lunch time thoughts

1) Why are daddies and babies so cute? Why do I oh and awe when I see a daddy taking care of the bambino? It’s his just the same as it’s hers. For someone that’s all about equality and women’s rights I find myself feeling anti progressive. I Wonder what chaos would ensue should paternity leave be an option in the middle east.

2) While the reemergence of florescent colored Ts, plastic earrings, and tight above the knee shorts aren’t my favorite revamped hot new look. I’ve gotta say I’m totally digging the tights and mini skirt and the bombay bangs.

3) The visuals of really sweaty stinky government workers in a polyester blue material can go out of the window and be replaced by the fantastic women’s short sleeve suite. A plunging neckline in tandem with the tailoring structure of lines is refreshing.

4) Contrary to popular belief, gorgeous deep blue hush puppy eyes, perfectly manicured nails, fabulously colored hair and a non existent waist will not get you any man.

5) Funny is a state of mind being in a good mood brings out my funnies.

6) Maintaining eye contact for a second longer than usual allows for an exposition of sorts.

7) Doritos rock the free world!

8) If my boss was a cartoon character I think she’d be a hybrid mix of the Tasmanian devil and Daffy Duck.

9) Canadian summers make for ideal bike riding weather.

10) Would a kid who grew up wanting to be superman be satisfied as a window washer? Substituting the flying for dangling of a building and the saving lives with the saving of the perfect view?

1 comment:

Forsoothsayer said...

i hate the leggings more than i hate ariel sharon.