Monday, April 03, 2006

Aphrodisiac

It’s that time again… I haven’t felt the urges this strong since I last got some. Just the thought of it alone sends shivers down my spine. I try not to think of how satisfied I was the last time.
I try to forget the unsurpassed sense of pleasure.
I try to forget how unbelievably addicted I was to it.
I try to erase the memories of my rhythmic breathing coupled with the sudden change in temperature.
I try to forget the sense of chaos that wrapped its arms around me from within.
I try to forget the momentary high and try to eliminate any remnants of guilt. The fact of the matter is I am in a state of barbaric hunger. I long for it to touch my tongue and excite its every inch from its core right to its tip. I long to keep it in my mouth until one of us melts with inexplicable delight. I long to make it a part of me. And above all I long for the dance… my eyes on it burning with desire. The air of certainty that surrounds the situation... The tautological truth of necessary fulfilment… my mouth slowly but surely getting wet at the thought of its grand entrance. The way it looks back at me with a tantalising peaceful calmness almost as though it is capable of reading my every thought. It has stimulated my eyes with its grandiose rich presence and my tongue with its perfect form. And in the midst of all this I wonder if having it on my tongue brings it as much ecstasy and eroticism as it brings me…
Regardless…

this is the be all..
The end all…
The crème of the crop..

I surrender and do only what is within my power to do..
I engulf it whole.
And as I swallow the crazy rapid thoughts that had just passed through my mind take over me and force me to do it again
And again…
And again…
And…
Again…
with each new encounter I am faced with more heavenly bliss than the time before.
I only stop when I have exhausted its capability to give me sweet pleasure. It is a shame that this usually occurs when the container is empty..
oh how I love my Baskin Robins pralines ice-cream.

No comments: