Sunday, April 09, 2006

Parap pa pa para I'm lovin it!

Because i have a picture frame fetish and was literally shoved out of blacks and away from the umbra frames... I decided, they can stop me from buying frames but by god they will not keep me from posting pictures! And though my first instinct was to post all these insanely disturbing pictures of said friend one and said friend two..I had an epiphany and it went something like "ily beeto ma3mool bel 2izazz... should stick to softer squishier materials like playdough" This is no place for a wannabe tifl il 7egara... And so I've saved the toob and zalat (rocks and pebbles) for a more worthy occasion... I will however tell the world why my last trip to Egypt was so amusing!


1) Koshary 3 times a day will definitely keep the doctor away! A mix of rice, pasta and lentil topped with salsa and fried onions... At the low low price of 3 pounds you can't go wrong!





2) Photos of mo3ammar gathafy and signs like this are what make juice bars a cut above the rest and give them a marketing edge.




3) I discovered that not only does "rear-end Egyptian" not discriminate between men and women but also comes in handy for the shik shak shok syndrome.


4) Though she's been around for centuries.. Dabdooba il tekhena is looking good and continues to frolic and play with youngens.

5) For the right price fer2it 7asabala will serenade/rush u to come down for waiting friends(little kid in jeans is actually called 7asabala ibn 7asabala)

6) A war waged for the last Authentic Dorito is a genuine legitimate cause.



7) Salad Dressing in a cup makes what? Whiskey!

8) Signs like these are a dime a dozen!

3 comments:

FreudianSlip said...

i like how you opted for the playdough:P

Omar Ali said...

cool.
but note: if you eat Koshary three times in one WEEK you will probably spontaneously combust.

Sand-E said...

Instant combustion vis a vis koshary! a Brilliant new addition to my how do i kill me let me count the ways entry!