Monday, May 29, 2006

a 100,000,000,000,000,001 questions.

I’ve been meaning to do this for ages but alas my picture is still mounted next to both the words procrastinator and lazy-ass in the dictionary. Seeing as how Kareem’s if these bloggers met Has managed to plaster a smile a cross my face for its sheer brilliance and imagination. So here it is in homage to the truth by Kareem.
So here’s my bit.

1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as your dinner guest? As your close friend? As your lover?
Dinner guest: Bono the man is inspiration packaged in the sexiest raspy voice. He’s not only doing the super star thing but he’s making a difference. I want to hear all about it.
Close friend: Stewy from the family guy. He defines the words motasharid, sarcastic ,funny and cute.
Lover: Van Gogh. Any man that sees the world in such magnificent beauty and can express himself that immaculately and all the while sacrifice a body part to prove his love is definitely my cup of tea.

2) Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by five years to become extremely attractive?
Superficiality is the way of the world so count me in as long as I’m given some kind of written guarantee that ’d be able to use my powers for good instead of evil.

3) Would you rather spend a month on vacation with your parents or put in overtime at your current job for four weeks without extra compensation?
With my parents any day, they’re totally cool!

4) When did you last cry by yourself? In front of another person?
I haven’t cried in a while actually… I can’t even remember! WTF? Does that mean I’m happy now? No I must be missing something somewhere! I’ll have to check my notes and get back to this one later.

5) If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you’d find leading a more satisfying life than yours?
Hmmm let’s see. .Satisfying in my opinion of from theirs? It’s subjective. From where I’m standing maybe 57%.

6) If you had the choice of one intimate soul mate and no other close friends, or of no such soul mate and many friends and acquaintances, which would you choose?I think I’d pick soul mate. All it takes is one other person willing to blow bubbles out the window with you for it to be a royally good time.

7) Do you think your friends would agree with one another about the kind of person you are?
I think so. I don’t think I could hide emotions to save my life.

8) Would you prefer to be blind or deaf?Seeing as how I always end up pulling the wrong dollar bill out of my wallet at the Timy’s line and to add insult to injury never fail to end up on the wrong floor when I attempt to use my self acquired Braille skills I think I’ll take my chances with lip reading.

9) How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
My Ethiopian chica Ayood. I hope all the ones I have now will still be important to me now, a year from now and a decade later.

10) If you could mould to your liking your memories of any past experience, would you do so?
Don’t we do this already? Help me out cerise.

11) Would you be content with a marriage of the highest quality in all respects but one – it completely lacked sex?
If a marriage of the highest quality encompasses passion then yes out with the sex., but If not then not.

12) If you were happily married, and then met someone you felt was certain to always bring you deeply passionate, intoxicating love, would you leave your spouse? What if you had kids?
The mere fact that you’re considering other people is an indication of not being satisfied. If I’m with him then I see only him allowing for other possibilities is a mess waiting to happen. I am not happy I discuss the situation and try to come to a mutual agreement if all else fails leave the poor guy then look for deeply passionate intoxicating love.

13) Relative of the population at large? How do you rate your physical attractiveness? Your intelligence? Your personality?
I thin I’m ok looking not butt ugly and not gorgeous so I’d say average. My intelligence would have to be a tad above the relative population and personality well I don’t know everyone obviously thinks they’re grand so you’ll have to ask someone who knows me I guess.

14)If you could script the basic plot for the dream you will have tonight, what would the story be?
Around the world in 80 mins, matrix style. I get to go there, experience it, live it and have the rest of it fed into my brain the way Neo did.

elakh elakh elakh..

1 comment:

If at first said...

Oops, did you not hear? Bono said he left you a msg...he wont be able to make it to dinner avec toi. He's decided to stay later and do dinner and DESSERT avec moi! ;) ....*sigh*, Vincent... :)