Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Lama the Emu!

Today is Lama, Lamoushka, lolo,lamloom or Lama the emu’s b-day and so I’ve decided to share with the world why I love her to pieces. Thought there are a million more reasons I figure 20 should be the gist of things.
1) She’s a sweetheart
2) She’s got this dreamy realism to her that allows her to dream, hope and aspire but at the same time keeps her grounded
3) She’s extremely easy to talk to and entirely un-intimidating
4) She’s got this zeal and hunger to make which totally inspires me in the subtlest ways.
5) She for some reason attempts to hide this drive and will deny to the death.
6) She’s got this insecurity about her that makes her both extremely human but and easy to love but should the need arise she’ll stand up for her self and put you in your place.
7) She giggles in little bunches and sounds like a toddler who knows she’s cute
8) She’s got an inexplicable obsession with Bridget Jones and pride and predjudice’s Mr. Darcy. (well maybe totally explicable in the Mr. Darcy’s case)
9) She’s all about the Harry potter and the lining up for the Harry potter.
10) She’s got this ability to make people think she’s clueless but has it all figured out
11) She really listens and takes her surroundings in learning from the world around her and other peoples’ stories and mistakes.
12) She’s sheltered in ways she absolutely can not fathom but isn’t ill equipped by it.
13) She’s got the cutest button nose, pretty silky hair and a coochi cooo thumbs.
14) She’s always impeccably on time
15) She shrugs off things that bug her with a smile but will let you know she’s pissed with what she thinks are the subtlest hints (dude… might be subtle to the world but I’m onto you!)
16) She’s got a fetish for green eyes and fair skin and considering the fact that she’s surrounded by blondes I find this completely mind-boggling but cute and quirky.
17) She’s got an attachment to family in a way that’s extremely rare these days.
18) She secretly hates me for talking her out of taking her camera into the Amr Diab concert but is too nice to let me have it.
19) She’s got the best ability I’ve seen to fake being a reporter.
20) Last but not least as Dee put it “...it's cute she is very excited. I guess the fear of age hasn't caught up with her.”
Happy birthday Lama the Emu!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

any takers? this girl is single!

Anonymous said...

dude, if you keep quoting me out of context...i'm going to have to sue you...or at the very least come over there and sort you out.
You brought it up aslan!!

Sand-E said...

Deee. I was just gonna say it like I said it but i didnt want to steal your intellectual material.
You said it in a nice way. Don't you get that vibe from the post?

Anonymous said...

No. It seems snarky and sarcastic...which, granted, I am most of the time :-)
But I was honestly being nice that time I swear!